Immediate awareness of significant events worldwide
Real-Time Crisis Data
How do you ensure immediate awareness of crisis events worldwide and their impact internally, on suppliers and sub-tiers?
SRS Use Case Example
A healthcare device manufacturer was sometimes not aware of significant crisis events until customers contacted them. Furthermore, they manually sent emails, mostly during business hours, to suppliers to determine if they were impacted, resulting in significant delay in responses from overseas suppliers.
The client implemented SRS real-time crisis monitoring, resulted in over 90% reduction in the time needed to initiate response and gather supply chain impact status. Staff also saved time by automating their manual crisis monitoring and communications efforts.
- Automated global monitoring of actual and emerging threats
- Immediate alerts tailored to each individual’s areas of interest
- Multi-dimensional threat analysis (e.g. natural disasters, cyber-attacks, supplier & logistics disruptions and regulatory violations)
- Insights from Big Data, text analytics, sentiment analysis and anomaly detection
- Immediate awareness of actual and emerging threats worldwide accelerates crisis response
- You know the impact internally and on your supply chain before customers and executives ask
- Automated, digital platform saves staff time
- Reduced dependencies on individuals to monitor threats
- When you arrive at work, sites have already responded to the automated notifications asking them about impact