Geographically distributed staff respond to crisis events as one team
Crisis Response Collaboration
How can you improve collaboration of geographically distributed staff during crisis events?
SRS Use Case Example
A large electronics primarily used email to communicate and coordinate staff when responding to crisis events. For larger crisis events, this resulted in confusion and redundant efforts due to overlapping emails and uncertainty about proper crisis procedure.
After implementing SRS, the client’s front-line managers and executives shared an updated view of the crisis impact internally and externally, steps taken so far, steps to be taken and internal communications. The result was significant improvement in responding quickly as one team.
- Current impact status on internal operations and suppliers automatically
- Crisis response procedure workflow
- Response steps taken so far and next steps
- Internal communications log
- Ready access 24×365 from any phone, laptop and other device
- Accelerate crisis awareness and response
- Save staff time by avoiding redundant efforts and conflicting communications
- Ensure that geographically distributed staff follow established procedure and communication protocols
- Communicate clearly to customers, staff and other stakeholders